- type PC Software last checked 22 hours ago
- language English date uploaded 2 years 3 months ago
- Total Size 493.27 MB seeders 19
deepstatus *978leechers 1
Infohash:89C09EDB12BAF0B12B0CC19946B46FF3D00B751A | Have magnet problems? Upgrade your torrent client!
4Front TruePianos STANDALONE VSTi RTAS v1.9.2 x86/x64
WARNING: for some reason the installers of ASSiGN gives a false Positive i tested over and over the setup in sandboxie then in my audio machine.. i did a cmd prompt to see if anything was connecting the web and nothing... meaning is something like a bug in the installer!!! now is up to you!!!
TruePianos is based on a combination of physical modeling, synthesis and sampler techniques. Using a combination of the best of what these individual technologies have to offer, TruePianos provides great playability by allowing itself to be easily adjusted to the combination of your unique playing style and the specific characteristics of your MIDI keyboard, instead of the other way around.
It doesn't attempt to meticulously simulate existing pianos but instead provides realistic and expressive range of piano modules, each with individual dry sounding presets that you 'just play'.
TruePianos does not rely on disk streaming, has a low memory footprint and optimized CPU usage making it ideal for live performances, even on 1 Ghz CPUs while features like sympathetic resonance are active.
For the more serious pianists an enhanced polyphony mode is available as well as multi-CPU support to make sure that even with extreme polyphony, Truepianos will not choke on most computers sold over the past 2-3 years.
Intuitive no-nonsense user interface.
Low CPU usage and Multi-CPU support.
Small memory and disk footprint.
Piano modules with multiple presets.
Dry unprocessed sound.
Sympathetic Resonance, Repedalling, etc. are supported.
Free updates and additional piano add-ons during the first year after purchase.
Windows minimum requirements
- Windows XP or newer
- 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo or multi-core AMD CPU with SSE2 support
- 256 MB of free RAM
- VST or RTAS host (e.g. SONAR, Cubase, ProTools)
- Soundcard with proper ASIO drivers
- Windows 7 64-bit
- 2.2 GHz Intel Core2Duo or faster
- 512 MB of free RAM or more
Supported hardware VST players
- Muse Research Receptor 2 models (OS 1.8)
- Muse Research Receptor models (OS 1.7 / 1.8) (for older modules)
Insert serials provided in iNFO.txt
...: enjoy!!! :...
- 4Front.TruePianos.STANDALONE.VSTi.RTAS.v1.9.2.x86.x64-ASSiGN.rar (493.27 MB)
- iNFO.txt (2.70 kB)