- type Xbox360 last checked 15 hours ago
- language English date uploaded 2 years 2 months ago
- Total Size 59.85 kB seeders 0
boobsman *1253leechers 0
Infohash:DA312B4573517FFBF4ADB571A52383ABE6DE74F4 | Have magnet problems? Upgrade your torrent client!
Master Topology Files for iXtreme LT+3.0
After an exhaustive development process we are pleased to release these disc
profile topology patches for the iXtreme LT+ v3.0 firmware.
These patches are based on millions of angle measurements spanning hundreds of
hours to get the most accurate values possible.
There are currently two patches available:
SUITABLE FOR THE FOLLOWING GAMES ONLY:
a) Call of Duty: Black Ops
b) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
c) Halo: Reach (XGD2 ONLY, don't use this on backups of the XGD3 beta)
These games have the exact same topology and therefore can share the same
profile data. This was confirmed by doing at least 35 iterations of profile
data for each game and analyzing the results. Over millions of measurements,
not a single one deviated from the median by more than 1 degree, and there
were no cumulative effects at all. These games are identical in the way they
Suitable for all XGD3 games with this disc profile ID:
This covers all current XGD3 releases (at the time of writing) except for
the Halo: Reach XGD3 beta.
Check bit.ly/ap25list and stay up to date with the latest news on the usual
sites so you don't end up patching and burning the wrong data if a new XGD3
game comes out with a different disc profile ID (there are several more
already waiting in dae.bin).
Media ID shouldn't matter since we always check our data against all foreign
versions of games in DAE.bin using the targets from the v12 table and several
unique per-Xbox v8 tables. Again, stay up to date with the latest news in case
this situation changes.
P.S. You may be thinking that it's better to use topology data taken from a
specific title or pressing... and that may be true... but only if you do a
multitude of iterations and take the average values. You would most likely
end up with extremely similar data to ours (if your drive and disc are OK),
with only very small deviations where measurements were right in between two
integers, and could effectively go either way.
We certainly don't want to discourage people from doing their own measurements,
but please be aware that it is very easy for some drives to screw up an angle
measurement, and even small screw ups or a general bias in timing can have a
great impact on LT+ responses.
P.P.S We've included an example of how we process our multitudes of iterations
in case you think this is all a bunch of BS. It's a massive html file so be
careful if you don't think your system or browser can handle it.
- Master Topology Files for iXtreme LT+ v3 0.nfo (3.86 kB)
- README.txt (3.01 kB)
- Torrent Uploaded by Boobsman.txt (0.56 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.me.txt (0.04 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from KAT.ph.txt (0.04 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from Limetorrents.com.txt (0.05 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from SilverTorrents.me.txt (0.04 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from h33t.com.txt (0.04 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from hiddenstatus.com.txt (0.04 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from sceneunderground.org.txt (0.08 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from torrentstate.com.txt (0.05 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from www.KAT.ph.txt (0.04 kB)
- XGD2.COD-BO.COD-MW2.Halo-Reach.top.data.v1.bin (26.00 kB)
- XGD3.Profile.ID.F87A804E.top.data.v1.bin (26.00 kB)