- type PC Software last checked 21 hours ago
- language English date uploaded 1 year 11 months ago
- Total Size 8.31 MB seeders 1
HartFm *6617leechers 0
Infohash:7BE10F0B02785771D643CFC41C6317A8E3B875C0 | Have magnet problems? Upgrade your torrent client!
easyHDR PRO 2.20.1
EasyHDR PRO - image processing program that creates images with high dynamic range (HDRI) and carries out their tonal compression. HDR-image (radiance map) is created from a series of photographs taken with different exposures. It is exposed to the tone mapped easyHDR PRO in a way that can be played on a computer screen or printed.
With easyHDR PRO you will finally be able to get a properly exposed image, photographed in very difficult lighting conditions. If a sequence of images taken off the hands (without stand) can be used alignment tools photos are available in easyHDR PRO (automatic and manual). You can manually compensate for the shift, rotation, scale and perspective misalignment. After the tone mapped, the result can be further processed by built-in filters, including: sharpening, blur, noise reduction, white balance, as well as selective tone correction.
The program can import various file formats: JPEG, TIFF, FITS (used astrophotography cameras), Radiance RGBE (Image HDR) and almost all the RAW-format digital cameras from different manufacturers (Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Olympus, Panasonic, Sony, Nikon, Pentax , Kodak, Leica, ...). The resulting pictures can be saved as a JPEG or for the best detail, as 48-bit TIFF.
If you have hundreds of photos to process, you will be very useful for the batch processing. Simply create a task list, press the start button and wait for the results of which will appear in the selected directory.
• Create images with high dynamic range (HDRI) in a series of photos (JPEG or RAW) captured with different exposures
• Tonal compression provides a realistic-looking results without weakening the local contrast
• Improve individual JPEG photos or RAW, to make them more expressive
• Manual or automatic alignment of the original photos with the help compensate for the displacement, scaling, rotation and perspective
• Adjust the tone curve to obtain the optimum contrast
• Additional processing without loss resampling (blur, sharpening, noise reduction, white balance, tone correction), after tonal compression.
• Save the results as a JPEG or TIFF in a better quality 24 - and 48-bit (no data loss EXIF)
• The settings for auto batch processing of images of dozens without you
• Display of EXIF data count - when you hover your mouse over a thumbnail in the window to generate HDR.
• Easy import of Radiance RGBE,
• Support for color management for photos Radiance RGBE,
• Ability to add the serial number of problems with the function "Add Folder" for batch processing,
• Better results when generating the default file name.
• Removed and jhead.exe jpegtran.exe.
• Fixed problem with installation on Windows 7
• Fixed the flickering of the image, and some GUI elements when resizing.
• Fixed reading EXIF format TIFF.
• Fixed problem with adding folders for batch processing.
• Fixed problem with ExifTool occurred when large numbers (200-300) transfers EXIF.
Step 1: unpack rar archive
Step 2: run installer easyHDR PRO 2.20.1.exe
- easyHDR PRO 2.20.1 + Patch.rar (8.31 MB)
- Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt (0.06 kB)
- Torrent Downloaded From ExtraTorrent.com.txt (0.34 kB)
- tracked_by_h33t_com.txt (0.19 kB)