- type E-Books last checked 2 days ago
- language English date uploaded 1 year 11 months ago
- Total Size 7.32 MB seeders 1
myshare *1870leechers 0
Infohash:85924F0211CBBD051752B8576FDE499F15EC2E32 | Have magnet problems? Upgrade your torrent client!
The Slav • Move by Move • by Cyrus Lakdawala
EVERYMAN | 2011 | ISBN 185744678X | English | PDF 600 dpi | 418 pages | 13 MB
This is a new series which provides an ideal platform to study chess openings. By continually challenging the reader to answer probing questions throughout the book, Move by Move greatly encourages the learning and practising of vital skills just as much as the traditional assimilation of opening knowledge. Carefully selected questions and answers are designed to keep you actively involved, and allow you to monitor your progress as you learn. This is an excellent way to study any chess opening and at the same time improve your general chess skills and knowledge.
In this book, Cyrus Lakdawala examines the universally popular Slav Defence which has been his main choice against 1 d4 for many years. Here he shares his experience and knowledge of his favorite opening, presents a repertoire for Black and provides answers to all the key questions.
• Essential guidance and training in the Slav
• Includes a Slav repertoire for Black
• Incorporates an ideal approach to opening study
About the Author
Cyrus Lakdawala is an International Master, a former National Open and American Open Champion, and a six-time State Champion. He has been teaching chess for over 30 years, and coaches some of the top junior players in the US.
SHARING IS CARING
- The Slav Move by Move.rar (7.32 MB)
- Torrent downloaded from AhaShare.com.txt (0.06 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from Demonoid.txt (0.04 kB)
- tracked_by_h33t_com.txt (0.02 kB)