- type PC Software last checked 5 months ago
- language English date uploaded 1 year 1 month ago
- Total Size 126.67 MB seeders 60
ChingLiu *467leechers 0
Infohash:80A1E3E2C75D84A271D600E5713AA838E513B6F2 | Have magnet problems? Upgrade your torrent client!
Award-Winning Nero Burning ROM is the Only Burning Software Youâ?™ll Need! Nero Burning ROM offers you the most advanced disc burning solution. Nero Burning ROM - Leading CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc burning and copying technology. When it comes to burning, accept nothing less than the industryâ?™s best. Award-winning Nero Burning ROM is known for reliable, high-quality CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc burning and copying. Loaded with advanced features that go beyond just burning, it also features SecurDisc technology for the ultimate in data readability and protection. Itâ?™s the only program youâ?™ll need to save and share your files.
Nero Burning ROM gives you full, customized control of your burning projects. You can - among other things - define the file system, the length of the file name and the character set; you can also change the disc label. And of course, you can also customize the Nero Burning ROM toolbar and change the keyboard shortcuts.
• High quality disc burning and copying for superior quality playback
• Easy drag-and-drop burning to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs
• Split oversized files to burn onto multiple discs at one time
• Ensure data readability regardless of scratches, age or deterioration
• Enhance security levels with personal passwords and encryption
Despite its wide range of features, Nero Burning ROM has remained an easy-to-use burning program that creates discs in just a few steps. You select the disc type to be burned (CD/DVD/Blu-ray), define the project type, add the required data and then start burning.
Using Nero Burning ROM you can save audio files from an Audio CD to the hard drive. In the process, the files are encoded, i.e. converted into a format that the computer can read. The Audio CD can be automatically identified with Gracenote. So called metadata such as title, genre, and track title are accessed by the Gracenote Media Database and associated to the tracks. That way you have audio files that are accurately and fully named after the encoding process.
Nero Burning ROM – Leading disc burning technology Features:
• Customized Burning and Copying Options
Burn and copy to CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs or save disc images to hard drives, networks, and USB devices or span oversized files to multiple discs and different disc types.
• Advanced Disc Data Protection
Add state-of-the-art SecurDisc protection to your burned discs with personal passwords, encryption options and digital signatures. Get alerts before disc data deteriorates, allowing for time to back up.
• Long-Lasting Disc Data Readability and Content Quality
Ensure that burned data is readable regardless of scratches, age, or deterioration with cutting-edge SecurDisc technology.
• Convenient Features That Do More Than Just Burning
Go beyond just burning and erase rewritable discs with the option to effectively retrieve data, convert audio files into other formats or rip Audio CDs directly with album cover, song titles and artists names.
Nero Burning ROM – Applications Included:
• Nero Burning ROM - Leading, reliable CD, DVD, Blu-ray Disc burning and copying software featuring SecurDisc technology for long-lasting burns and advanced security features.
• Nero ControlCenter - Manage and update your Nero products and serial numbers.
• Nero BurnRights - Allow users without administrative rights to burn discs by allowing system administrators to set up user accounts with exclusive burn rights for Nero.
*Import from Nero MediaBrowser
*File browser with Windows Explorer layout
*Support for MP3 VBR in the Save Audio Track dialog
*SecurDisc Surface Scan - scans the disc after burning to verify the burn quality
*Automatic DiscSpan for all UDF compilation types
Minimum system requirements for Nero Burning ROM 11
Windows® XP SP3 (32bit), Windows Vista® SP1 or later (32 and 64bit), Windows® 7 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32 and 64bit)
2 GHz AMD or Intel® processor
512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista® or Windows® 7)
500 MB hard drive space for a typical installation of all components (including temporary disk space)
CD, DVD, or Blu-ray Disc recordable or rewritable drive for burning
Third party components such as Microsoft Windows® Installer 4.5 are shipped with the product or automated download if not included in the package
For some services an Internet connection is required (DSL-1000 and higher recommended). Internet connection charges are the user's responsibility
On 64-bit operating systems, applications run in 32-bit emulation mode
The devices must be correctly installed and recognized by the operating system for the product to work properly
Installation of the latest WHQL certified device drivers is strongly recommended
Languages : Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Japanese, Italian, Czech, Korean, Danish, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, English, Portuguese (Brazil), Finnish, Russian, French, Spanish, German, Swedish, Greek, Thai, Hungarian, Turkish
Homepage : http://www.nero.com/eng/nero-burning-rom11-overview.html
- iOTA.nfo (12.02 kB)
- Patch.exe (4.50 MB)
- ChingLiu.Notes.nfo (3.24 kB)
- How To Open Nfo Files.txt (0.21 kB)
- Nero_BurningROM-11.2.00400_trial.exe (122.16 MB)