- type PC Software last checked 6 hours ago
- language English date uploaded 10 months 3 weeks ago
- Total Size 1.03 MB seeders 0
ATUAMAEDE4 *1583leechers 0
Infohash:C0AF5834969B647525E0AFFA6A99B5DC762E8F16 | Have magnet problems? Upgrade your torrent client!
This is a beta (expect bugs!) of µTorrent 3.3, where we've rewritten some pretty major, problematic sections of code. The biggest of these rewrites was disk i/o, to improve overall performance at both low and high speeds, whether writing to local disk, a RAID or a network drive.
Please try it out and report any issues. As I mentioned before, this is an alpha, so there could be hangs, crashes or other problems.
Disk I/O system completely rewritten. Now multi-threaded and high performance. It will take advantage of multiple disks, perform better with even just one, and no one disk job can block everything (e.g slow network blocking local I/O, or allocating files)
Auto-labeling and per-label download directories (Preferences -> Label)
Search items in Advanced preferences
Paired device removal
--2013-01-10: Version 3.3 beta (build 28893)
- Fix: Prevent automatic recreation of parent directories on filestorage writes when directory goes away (eg: drive unmounted)
- Fix: assert/crash in header accelerator when torrent goes in to error state
- Fix: might fix the crash of assert(_next_check_piece >= _num_checking_active)
- Change: bigger average writes by making the job list a priority heap
- uTorrent 3.3 BETA Build 28893.exe (1.03 MB)
- uTorrent 3.3 BETA Build 28893.txt (1.35 kB)
- kat.ph.txt (0.03 kB)