- type E-Books last checked 23 hours ago
- language English date uploaded 6 months 4 weeks ago
- Total Size 15.61 MB seeders 10
MaxUpload *379leechers 0
Infohash:ECEE39F1EE197F60D644ADDAF6CBB8A1A2F5A4EC | Have magnet problems? Upgrade your torrent client!
Robert Langdon Series (1-4) by Dan Brown in PDF, EPUB and MOBI format.
For ebook devices use an ebook converter like:
Hamster Ebook Converter - http://www.hamstersoft.com/free-ebook-converter
Calibre - http://calibre-ebook.com/download
Online - http://ebook.online-convert.com
Angels & Demons (Robert Langdon #1) by Dan Brown (March 28th 2006)
When world-renowned Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon is summoned to a Swiss research facility to analyze a mysterious symbol—seared into the chest of a murdered physicist—he discovers evidence of the unimaginable: the resurgence of an ancient secret brotherhood known as the Illuminati...the most powerful underground organization ever to walk the earth. The Illuminati has now surfaced to carry out the final phase of its legendary vendetta against its most hated enemy—the Catholic Church.
Langdon’s worst fears are confirmed on the eve of the ’s holy conclave, when a messenger of the Illuminati announces they have hidden an unstoppable time bomb at the very heart of Vatican City. With the countdown under way, Langdon jets to Rome to join forces with Vittoria Vetra, a beautiful and mysterious Italian scientist, to assist the Vatican in a desperate bid for survival.
Embarking on a frantic hunt through sealed crypts, dangerous catacombs, deserted cathedrals, and even the most secretive vault on earth, Langdon and Vetra follow a 400-year-old trail of ancient symbols that snakes across Rome toward the long-forgotten Illuminati lair...a clandestine location that contains the only hope for Vatican salvation.
The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon #2) by Dan Brown (March 28th 2006)
An ingenious code hidden in the works of Leonardo da Vinci. A desperate race through the cathedrals and castles of Europe. An astonishing truth concealed for centuries . . . unveiled at last.
While in Paris, Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon is awakened by a phone call in the dead of the night. The elderly curator of the Louvre has been murdered inside the museum, his body covered in baffling symbols. As Langdon and gifted French cryptologist Sophie Neveu sort through the bizarre riddles, they are stunned to discover a trail of clues hidden in the works of Leonardo da Vinci—clues visible for all to see and yet ingeniously disguised by the painter.
Even more startling, the late curator was involved in the Priory of Sion—a secret society whose members included Sir Isaac Newton, Victor Hugo, and Da Vinci—and he guarded a breathtaking historical secret. Unless Langdon and Neveu can decipher the labyrinthine puzzle—while avoiding the faceless adversary who shadows their every move—the explosive, ancient truth will be lost forever.
The Lost Symbol (Robert Langdon #3) by Dan Brown (September 15th 2009)
Famed Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon answers an unexpected summons to appear at the U.S. Capitol Building. His planned lecture is interrupted when a disturbing object—artfully encoded with five symbols—is discovered in the building. Langdon recognizes in the find an ancient invitation into a lost world of esoteric, potentially dangerous wisdom. When his mentor Peter Solomon—a longstanding Mason and beloved philanthropist—is kidnapped, Langdon realizes that the only way to save Solomon is to accept the mystical invitation and plunge headlong into a clandestine world of Masonic secrets, hidden history, and one inconceivable truth . . . all under the watchful eye of Dan Brown's most terrifying villain to date. Set within the hidden chambers, tunnels, and temples of Washington, D.C., The Lost Symbol is an intelligent, lightning-paced story with surprises at every turn--Brown's most exciting novel yet.
Inferno (Robert Langdon #4) by Dan Brown (May 14th 2013)
In his international blockbusters The Da Vinci Code, Angels & Demons, and The Lost Symbol, Dan Brown masterfully fused history, art, codes, and symbols. In this riveting new thriller, Brown returns to his element and has crafted his highest-stakes novel to date.
In the heart of Italy, Harvard professor of symbology Robert Langdon is drawn into a harrowing world centered on one of history’s most enduring and mysterious literary masterpieces . . . Dante’s Inferno.
Against this backdrop, Langdon battles a chilling adversary and grapples with an ingenious riddle that pulls him into a landscape of classic art, secret passageways, and futuristic science. Drawing from Dante’s dark epic poem, Langdon races to find answers and decide whom to trust . . . before the world is irrevocably altered.
- Dan Brown
- Angels & Demons (373)
- Angels & Demons - Dan Brown.epub (842.41 kB)
- Angels & Demons - Dan Brown.mobi (1.21 MB)
- Angels & Demons - Dan Brown.pdf (1.88 MB)
- cover.jpg (60.85 kB)
- metadata.opf (4.32 kB)
- Inferno (374)
- cover.jpg (63.10 kB)
- Inferno - Dan Brown.epub (709.98 kB)
- Inferno - Dan Brown.mobi (883.47 kB)
- Inferno - Dan Brown.pdf (1.80 MB)
- metadata.opf (11.78 kB)
- The Da Vinci Code (372)
- cover.jpg (65.28 kB)
- metadata.opf (3.70 kB)
- The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown.epub (724.20 kB)
- The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown.mobi (901.30 kB)
- The Da Vinci Code - Dan Brown.pdf (1.94 MB)
- The Lost Symbol (371)
- cover.jpg (63.65 kB)
- metadata.opf (7.34 kB)
- The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown.epub (916.31 kB)
- The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown.mobi (1.09 MB)
- The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown.pdf (2.54 MB)
- Torrent downloaded from MaxUpload torrents at ahashare.com.txt (0.11 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from MaxUpload torrents at h33t.com.txt (0.09 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from MaxUpload torrents at kat.ph.txt (0.09 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from MaxUpload torrents at 1337x.org.txt (0.09 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from MaxUpload torrents at BTScene.org.txt (0.12 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from MaxUpload torrents at extratorrent.com.txt (0.11 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from MaxUpload torrents at p2pdl.com.txt (0.09 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from MaxUpload torrents at SilverTorrent.org.txt (0.12 kB)
- Torrent downloaded from MaxUpload torrents at thepiratebay.sx.txt (0.10 kB)