- type PC Software last checked 7 hours ago
- language English date uploaded 3 years 9 months ago
- Total Size 597.54 MB seeders 0
mess2d *6leechers 0
Infohash:35E16329A6539E9C1F0B1256922DDE88EABE1951 | Have magnet problems? Upgrade your torrent client!
Hiren's BootCD & Windows XP SP3 Installer USB Bootable Maker
1. Format your USB Pen Drive using "usb_format.exe" inside the Tools folder into FAT or FAT32 file system.
2. Using the "grubinst_gui.exe" inside the Tools folder, or download it from http://www.mediafire.com/?5gvwmmmqqnt you have to install a Bootloader into your Pen Drive, as follows :
(a) Disk - After you click Refresh, select your USB Pen Drive from the pop down drive list.
(b) Part List - After you click Refresh, select "Whole Disk (MBR)" from the pop down list.
(c) Don't Search Floppy - Select "Don't Search Floppy" from the Options List to avoid searching of a floppy during booting.
3. After you have finished selecting all your options listed above, click "Install" to install a Bootloader into your USB Pen Drive.
4.Copy all the folder and files excluding the "Tools" folder and "instructions.txt" directly into your USB Pen Drive.
ie, Copy the following files directly into your USB Pen Drive -
(a) "HBCD" folder
(d) autorun.inf (optional)
(e) Windows Menu.cmd (optional)
* Notes - (a) You may have to wait a short while when trying to install Windows XP SP3 from your USB Pen Drive because it
decompress the image setup file first.
(b) You have to format the partition to where you are installing the Windows XP SP3 to FAT32 only using the FDISK
or using the BootCD. The partition can be change to NTFS later-on during the installation.
- usb_bootable_hiren_xp3.rar (597.54 MB)